d’Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion, & Prom has been Colorado’s premier bridal salon for over 30 years. d’Anelli’s is owned and operated by Sandi Schreivogal; Sandi and d’Anelli are well-known in the bridal industry, allowing us to offer gowns by the world’s most sought after bridal designers.
We offer designer gowns for every budget, every style, and every body type; gowns that any bride can feel beautiful in. We have over 300 bridal gowns in our store, ready to try on, including plus size gowns. We also feature a selection of bridesmaids, prom, and special occasion gowns.
We always offer 10% off purchases to active-duty military.
**Only one discount per customer – discounts cannot be combined
Do I need an appointment?
We love our brides and want to provide them with the best possible service. This is why d’Anelli Bridal’s bridal consultations, bridesmaids try-ons, inspections, and pick-ups are all now by appointment only. However, life can be spontaneous, so please call ahead to check availability for same day visits! Please keep in mind bridal and bridesmaids appointments are scheduled separately. We are closed Tuesdays and Sundays.
How long will by appointment be?
Bridal appointments are 90 minutes long. Bridesmaids’ consultations are 60 minutes long.
How many gowns can I try on during my consultation?
We like to start with 4-6 gowns that you are interested in. You are welcome to try on more as time allows.
What size are your sample gowns?
Most of our samples are bridal sizes 10 and 12. We can use clips and panels to allow you to see how the dress will fit when it’s in your size. We also carry a few in size 16 and around 25 plus sized gowns from 18 to 26W.
How many people can I bring with me?
Our seating areas accommodate 2 guests. If you are bringing more, just let us know when you make your appointment, and we can do our best to make arrangements.
Can I bring champagne or treats?
Please call ahead if you are planning on bringing food or drinks to celebrate your gown purchase so we can make arrangements. We do ask to keep any treats at your table when browsing or in a dress.
What should I wear to my consultation?
Since you’ll be changing in the dressing room with a consultant, choose your undergarments with that in mind. We suggest wearing full-coverage underwear or boy shorts, since you will be helped in and out of dresses. Underwear is required to try on our sample gowns. You can bring your own strapless bra, or we can provide one for you.
When should I shop for my gown?
We generally recommend you shop for your gown 9-12 months before your wedding date, to allow ample time for shipping and alterations.
Can I get my measurements done at d’Anelli without ordering a dress or renting a tuxedo?
We are happy to provide courtesy measurements on weekdays, for a $15 charge if you do not want to try on any dresses, or $25 for measurements with try-ons. We also will measure for a tuxedo rental elsewhere. The fee is $15. Unfortunately, we cannot provide courtesy measurements on Saturdays.
I need my gown in 3 months! Can you help?
Yes! There are a few options available to you.
- You can purchase a gown off the rack and have it altered to fit.
- Many designers allow for rush orders. Keep in mind that rush orders incur extra costs.
- A few designers are now keeping some dresses in stock, depending on the style and size needed. This option can only take a couple weeks for shipping.
Where I can I get alterations?
d’Anelli Bridal is proud to work with several seamstresses available for alterations at A&E Alterations next door. For more information about their alterations services, see our Alterations page or visit www.aealterations.com.
What is a bustle?
Adding a bustle to your gown allows you to artfully tuck up the train during your reception. There are different styles of bustles. Your seamstress will be happy to show you options, and make a suggestion that will best fit your dress.
Wearing your perfect wedding gown on your wedding day may have been something you’ve been dreaming about for years. We are so pleased to be a part of your magical day and want to make certain your dress shopping experience is fantastic. We’ll help you find the perfect gown; one that complements your figure and a style that reflects your personality. Since finding and fitting into the perfect wedding dress can take time, it’s best to get started as soon as possible.
At d’Anelli Bridal & Special Occasion, we know that everything is easier to manage when you know what to expect. The following outlines the entire wedding gown purchasing process. We hope this experience will be as exciting and fun as it was intended to be.
- Call us to schedule a wedding dress consultation.
Please note: Consultations by appointment last 90 minutes. We recommend scheduling your appointment 2 to 3 weeks in advance.
- When you arrive you will be asked to fill out some basic information on a bridal form. Then you and your party will be greeted by your consultant.
Please note: Seating is limited to 2 guests on Saturdays. You are welcome to bring as many you you want, but please know some may have to stand.
- You and your consultant will then discuss the style, fit, and budget for your dream wedding gown.
- You will be shown the layout of our store. Our consultants are experienced and knowledgable — don’t be afraid to ask questions! Your consultant will help you choose about 4 – 6 gowns for you to start with.
- Your friends and family will be seated in preparation to see you in each wedding gown you have chosen. Your consultant will help you change in and out of the samples in your dressing room.
- Friends and family are more than welcome to take photos of you. If you are coming to try on gowns alone, your consultant will be happy to take photos for you.
- Make sure to note what you like and don’t like about each gown you try on. Your consultant will be your greatest advocate, so don’t worry about stepping on toes if someone in your party has a different idea of what your dream gown should be.
- You will be able to try on more gowns as time allows. Remember your appointment is 90 minutes long. If more time is needed, we would love to help you set up another appointment.
- Once you have found your wedding gown, your consultant can help you find the perfect veil and other accessories to complete your look.
Sizing and Ordering Your Gown
Now that you’ve found your wedding gown, your consultant will measure you in the dressing room. Our consultants are trained to take accurate measurements, but we always double measure to ensure that we order the size that will best fit you. Keep in mind that wedding dress designers do not base their sizes off of ready-to-wear sizes, so you may need a different size wedding gown than you wear in off-the-rack clothing. Your consultant will note the size that will best fit you based off your dress designer’s size chart, but remember that you have the final decision on what size you want to order. Most women do not fit exactly into the designers’ dress proportions, so alterations are almost always needed.
After your size has been selected, our staff will go over our contract and place the order. Wedding gowns can take 4 to 8 months to arrive. However, some of our designers carry gowns in stock and some accept rush orders, with an additional fee. Be sure to include 2-4 months for alterations in your wedding dress ordering timeline. Ask your consultant for more details.
We are pleased to recommend the following businesses to our customers: