How Your Entourage Consultation Works: 1. Call us to schedule an appointment for you and your wedding party.
2. When you arrive, the bride will fill out a form for her party. Then you and your party will be greeted by your consultant.
3. You and your party will have 60 minutes in the room to discuss the specifics regarding your bridesmaids' attire.
4. Your consultant will give you a tour of our store and show you to your room.
5. You and your party will browse through the gowns to find those that fit your vision for your wedding party.
6. Your girls will then try on gowns and find what you like and do not like about each gown.
7. Once you have found the perfect bridesmaid gowns, the bride will fill out a bridal sign-off form. This form will list the designer, style number, and color that the bride has chosen.
8. Since the designers we carry are not ready to wear sizes and the gowns are not custom to the bridesmaids' measurements, most all bridesmaid gowns will require alterations. Your girls need to be professionally measured and sized per the designer's size chart.
9. Your girls will then be given a deadline date for when they need to have their measurements collected by our bridal experts. Our consultants will go over sizing with each bridesmaid and will suggest the size that will fit them best. We will also cover the full contract details with each bridesmaid and then place the order For any out of state forms, the girls can go to any bridal store for complementary measurements and then submit their measurements online through this website.
10. Upon receipt of online bridesmaid measurements, our Bridesmaid department will call each out of state bridesmaid to go over sizing and take care of payment over the phone. Since each dye-lot can be different, orders will only be placed once all the measurements and payments for each bridesmaid has been received to ensure all wedding party gowns come from the exact same dye-lot of fabric.
11. The bridesmaid gowns take 3-3.5 months to arrive in store, however, we can place rush orders to get gowns quicker if needed!
12. Once the bridesmaid gowns have arrived, we will call to notify the bride. The bride must come in within 7 business days to inspect her bridesmaid gowns. The bride is responsible for calling each of her bridesmaids to have them fit their gown and clear any outstanding balance. The fitting of the gown and settling the balance must be done in a timely manner. For out of state brides, the bridesmaids can pay for shipping and we will ship the gowns directly to the bridesmaid. They will be charged shipping, but no sales tax will be charged.
13. After being notified by the bride, the bridesmaids must contact us to schedule their alteration appointment. The bridesmaids will work with 1 seamstress for two fittings. Because pining is required for the perfect fit during the first appointment, the bridesmaid needs to bring her shoes and undergarments to the appointment. For the second fitting, the bridesmaid will try on the gown to ensure that the fit is exact.
14. During the week of the wedding, we will press the bridesmaid dresses. Then the gown will be available for pick up on the date of the bridesmaid's choosing.
15. When arriving for pick-up, we will pack the bridesmaid gown and give the bridesmaid instructions on how to travel with the gown and the do’s and don'ts of what to do with the gown once it’s been pressed.
At d'Anelli Bridal Special Occasion, you can expect the bridal apparel process to be as exciting and enjoyable as possible. With d'Anelli Bridal you can expect exceptional from start to finish.