Please read the following carefully. Signing this contract indicates your agreement to the terms herein.
- All sales are final. There are NO returns, exchanges, refunds, or transferred credits on any item sold at d’Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion & Prom.
- Gowns will be ordered only after the last bridesmaid has been measured and payment has been made.
- It is your responsibility to follow up with your bridesmaids to make sure they have placed and deposited their order before the deadline date.
- Gowns take approximately three to four months to arrive in the store.
- The named contact person, as specified on the original order, will be notified of the arrival of the gowns. Garments must be inspected by bride or named contact for any manufacturer flaws or discrepancies within seven business days after arriving at d’Anelli.
- It is the named contact person’s responsibility to contact the bridesmaids after the arrival of the gowns. Any balance remaining for the purchase price of the gowns is due when they arrive.
- Merchandise that requires shipping from d’Anelli Bridal, Special Occasion & Prom to a different location will be shipped UPS 2 Day Air Insured with a signature confirmation required. Orders must be paid in full before being shipped from d’Anelli Bridal.
- Alterations are not included in the price of the gown.
- If you have six or more maids in your wedding party or the bride purchased her wedding gown at d’Anelli, there is a 10% discount on the order. Discounts are taken off of base price only; it does not apply to extra length or extra size charges. In order to be eligible for a discount the base price of the gown must be at least $120.00.